NEW TRAILER & RELEASE DATE OF MEGAMAGIC!
Yay! It’s been a while since our last announcement, but it is for a good reason: we’ve been working hard to bring you Megamagic, and our 80′s-fueled action RPG is almost here!
After almost reaching our goal in Kickstarter (thanks to all the backers!) we didn’t give up on delivering a game in which we wholeheartedly believe, and we’ve put even more efforts in Megamagic.
Behold the new trailer, then.
More news soon, stay tuned!
- Action RPG meets Real Time Strategy in a totally new way.
- Explore an open world and venture into the depths of perilous dungeons.
- Master 5 different magical alignments: Neonmancy, Vegemancy, Sanctumancy, Fulgomancy and Necromancy.
- Research and craft 20 spells + 16 grims, each with their own passive and active unique skills.
- Beat 9 hair-raising bosses.
- Local multiplayer co-op mode. Have up to 4 player companions controlling your grims in battle!
- Original soundtrack by 80′s synth-surfer Mitch Murder.